French is a beautiful language !!!
Similarities between English and French
- Almost same roman alphabet (with only a few different signs)
- The way of thinking
- Sentence Construction
- The order of words.
- Use of pronouns and the tenses.
- Lots of words have the same origin.
Differences between English and French
- A specific pronunciation
- Grammatical differences which may seem difficult at first sight.
- Every noun has a gender. Determinants and adjectives agree in gender with them.
- Verbs have a different conjugation for each grammatical person and some of them are irregular.
- Constructions of the sentences are sometimes different.Constructions of the sentences are sometimes different.
It may seem difficult to English native speakers to learn French because of its complicated grammar.
But there’s nothing to be afraid of when You study with Us.
Advantages with Ishwa Academy
- Certified Faculty – A1, A2 and B1 Level
- One to One Teaching
- Audio Visual teaching methodology
- Mock Tests
We tackle all the differences and work with you on them in each lesson and make you understand the French speaking in the best way.
Achieve 7+ Band Score in IELTS. ISHWA ACADEMY provides Excellent Coaching in Navsari and Bardoli with trained faculty.
Crack the highest score in GMAT with ISHWA ACADEMY and its well trained staff.
Achieve 100+ Score in TOEFL. ISHWA ACADEMY with the trained faculty has proved this Score.
Achieve the confidence of speaking in forum with ISHWA ACADEMY with well qualified faculty
ISHWA ACADEMY provides best Test Preration for SAT to achieve highest score with well experienced faculty
Achieve 300+ Score in GRE Exam with ISHWA ACADEMY covering best training in qualitative and quantitative
Achieve 70+ Score in PTE with the highly qualified tutor in ISHWA ACADEMY
Learn this beautiful Language with the certified Trainer only in ISHWA ACADEMY